Access a pool of frequently asked questions and gain clarity on your issue of concern. From product and service terms and conditions, all of the following and more are explained thoroughly through the answers provided below.
To start trading, you need to ensure the following:
- An Investor Number (NIN) has issued by related markets ADX &/Or DFM
- A trading account with Al Wathbah Shares & Bonds is active & operative
- Sufficient fund is available in your WSBC's trading account.
- Based on your investment strategy, risk appetite and target return, you can choose which stock to buy or sell accordingly.
- You can monitor stock prices through different channels:
- Calling your broker
- Mobile app
- Web based app
- Stocks markets websites
- Stock market trading floors
- Choose the appropriate channel of trading that's suits you the most i.e. voice call, mobile trading app or web based trading app. You can place your trading orders during trading session times mentioned below.
To open a trading account with Al Wathbah Shares and Bonds Centre, you must have an Investor Numbers issued by one of UAE financial markets. To obtain the NIN number and open a trading account with WSBC, you need to fill the following applications:
- Investor Number Application Form
- Investor Data Entry Application
- Investor Signature Form
- WSBC Account Opening Form
The previous documents are to be submitted to us along with the following:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Family book extract (for UAE citizens)
- Copy of ID
- Passport copy of the Proxy/Authorized Signatory/Guardian
- Copy of power of attorney attested by official authorities in the UAE (in case of proxy/guardianship).
- Letter from customer bank mentioning Account number, IBAN number and the Full name
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Copy of the Commercial License and Chamber of Commerce Membership.
- Letter from the Company indicating the authorized signatory(ies) and those authorized to issue sale and purchase orders.
- Copy(ies) of passport(s) of the person authorized to sign and of those authorized to issue orders.
- Letter from company bank mentioning Account number, IBAN number and the Full name
The same procedures and documents for UAE resident should apply on NON UAE resident with an exception that all documents of "Non UAE resident" should be authenticated by Notary Public and UAE embassy in foreign countries or by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
After the opening of a Trading Account, investor can apply for electronic trading account by filling the pertaining application form.
To withdraw any amount from your account, you can call, email, or fax our Accounting Department and request for cheque issuance or fund transfer.
To deposit fund to your account, you need to deposit cheques or transfer money to Al Wathbah Account with one of our recognized banks i.e. FAB, ADIB, Emirates NBD.
- Broker's commission 0.125% Minimum AED 30
- Market commission 0.05% Minimum AED 20
- Clearing and Depository Settlement (CDS) commission 0.05% Minimum AED 10
- Securities and Commodities Authority (ESCA) commission 0.05% Minimum AED 5
There is no fee to be paid neither for opening a regular trading account nor for opening an on-line trading account.
There is no minimum amount to be deposited once the account is opened. However, you must insure having sufficient credit in your account with WSBC before any buying trades.
Pre-opening session 9:30 - 10:00
Continuous Trading Session 10:00 - 13:45
Pre-closing "Auction Session" 13:45 - 13:55
Trading at Last 13:55 - 14:00
Pre-opening session 9:30 - 10:00
Continuous Trading Session 10:00 - 13:50
Pre-closing session 13:50 - 14:00